“Becoming a leading and respected university”.
- To provide an excellent and enduring academic and professional education,
- To undertake fundamental scientific and innovative applied research to support development and advancement of science and technology, to increase scientific publication and intellectual property,
- To disseminate science and technology for the benefit of the people in the context of sustainable development,
- To develop productive and sustainable cooperation with education and government institutions as well as private en-terprises at local, national and international levels,
- To strengthen the institution through the application of good university governance in order to be able to anticipate changes in strategic environments.
- To increase the equality and access for education at local, national and international levels.
- To increase the quality and relevancy of education, research, and community development services
- To apply the principles of good university governance
- To expand the coverage of cooperation and increase the number of cooperation